Hi,

I'm newbie in 3dsMax and want to export an human model with animation, I
created a biped and skinning to model, create some animation and make it run,
in 3ds max, i can see the model moving with linked biped inside, but when i
export to IVE format, just biped moving, model not move following the biped, i
cant know what wrong, i use OpenSceneGraph Max Exporter from Farshid Lashkari.

I found in some topic a thing call osgAnimation, but i dont know how to use it.

You can see some picture captured in this link
Model in 3ds max
[Image:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/vuhuonggiang01/3_zps8xx2hzc8.jpg ]
[Image:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/vuhuonggiang01/2_zps5plaqksb.jpg ]
[Image:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/vuhuonggiang01/1_zpslljlqnhi.jpg ]
Model after export to IVE, i used OSGViewer to view model.
[Image:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/vuhuonggiang01/4_zpssbexyrno.jpg ]
[Image:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/vuhuonggiang01/5_zpsjdufskvv.jpg ]

I really really need help for this, many thank.

Cheers,
Tung