Hi,

I've stumbled upon the following issue. Our renderer runs SingleThreaded because that what most Qt integrations seem to use, or else other issues arise. I'd be happy to change that of course.

This makes the whole application run on just one core. It's still "multithreaded", as the load average still goes up when several threads are started, but they all run on one core.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something completely wrong?

For reference, I simply create several std::future's using std::async() and then query their results. Only when our composite viewer was requested to set its threading model to SingleThreaded all these threads run on one core, otherwise it works as it's supposed to.

Thanks,

Christoph

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Christoph Weiß

WSoptics GmbH
we...@wsoptics.de
+49 8868 181 997 3
Zugspitzstraße 9
86972 Altenstadt

HRB 204558  Gerichtsstand: München B  Ust.Id.Nr.: DE289079930
Geschäftsführer: Florian Sepp, Dr. Christoph Weiß