Hello, Guys!!

I have grand plans to create a cross-platform development environment in C++.

I started with the Windows, where traditionally there are no many well-known open packages to develop.

I have built a lot of packages with MSVC2013 for 32 and 64 bit.

I have OSG with some dependencies, osgEarth, Apache web server with MapServer and many others.

Perhaps it will be someone is interesting.

Please visit "DaD's House" web site to download available installers:

http://dad.podsvirov.pro