Hi Bruno,

The home position is set during initialization of the view to the
scene graphs BoundingSphere's center and radius.  If you want to
change this home position then simply use a call along the lines:

viewer.getCamaraManipulator()->setHomePosition(...)

See the include/osgGA/CameraManipulator API for details.

Robert