Hello,

I am trying to understand how to project a texture on a specific part of the
terrain. There are many examples how to project a texture on a whole object,
but not to a part of the oblect. That means the question is how to specify
texture coordinates (using the shader) on order to project a texture on a right
place?

I have found an examle in internet:
http://jotschi.de/2009/05/31/projective-textures-with-openscenegraph/

But unfortunatelly, It is not working properly and I can see my projection on
the terrain, but the rest of it is black.

One more question, does anybody can explain to me what is the difference
between the numbers in gl_TextureMatrix[0...7]?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ekaterina