Hello, everyone!
I hope you are doing well.
Using osgEarth, I think that mouse interface is very good.
While mouse right dragging, we can zoom in or zoom out smoothly.
If we double click on terrain, camera will move smoothly as flying and zoom in.

1. I’m trying to zoom in to special rectangle area by mouse right drag & drop.
       - Dash lined rectangle should be drawn while mouse right dragging
       - When mouse right drop, the rectangle area of the scene should be done
zoom in
    Please find my attached image. You can understand at first sight.

2. I’m trying to zoom in to terrain and to special object (such as box, sphere,
polygon, line, 3ds, obj...) by mouse left double click.

I have just read about 800 posts about camera zoom on forum.osgearth.org but I
have not found a solution.
How can I do that? Please teach me.
Thanks for your time.