Hi all,

my project needs gl3 features and so I use the following methods:

camera->getGraphicsContext()->getState()->setUseModelViewAndProjectionUniforms(useGL3); camera->getGraphicsContext()->getState()->setUseVertexAttributeAliasing(useGL3);

Of course I need my own shaders then.
I'm trying to make osgShadow working with my project.
So far I have found the shader codes in StandardShadowMap and I try merging the functionality with my own shaders. Where I'm struggling is the gl_EyePlane[STRQ] stuff. It seems that is not made available as osg_EyePlane[STRQ] like other
gl_ variables. Am I right? Is there any known way to get this working?

Also there are cameras used inside shadowmaps. Those cameras have their own shaders (?) which are not gl3 conformant.
Can this be influenced from my application?

Thanks for any hints.

- Werner -