Wow, thanks, that's some great information indeed.

The OSG community seems really great, and is a huge selling point.

I guess I'm going to have to write a prototype of my engine using both OSG, and
Magnum, http://mosra.cz/blog/magnum.php

They both seem like great choices, but with different philosophies, going to
have to try both to see which ones a better fit.

Thanks again for all the great info!