Hi Antiro,> Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the quick response. The osg_XXX matrices work perfectly. The
setUseVertexAttributeAliasing() however does not seem to work. Where I had some
output before, now don't get anything with it enabled

Does osg always give the exact layout which you posted? or is this dependent on
the data that is loaded?

for refence, here is a stripped down version of a geometry pass which I'm
currently testing with (all 3 outputs are black with the attributeAliasing
turned on):

Your code doesn't use the osg_ prefixed aliases at all. You really need to make the name and slot match...

Cheers
Sebastian