Hi,

we tried to use the obj plugin in an osg based vr application for the
HTC Vive to load the steamvr controller (which is provided as .obj file)
and recognized that it is displayed with black surfaces instead of
showing the provided textures (which works for example in blender).

We found out that the osg plugin shows always black surfaces if a
material used by an obj file contains a diffuse *and* a specular texture
which could be verified with the appended test case.

Are there any hints how to solve this issue ?

Regards
Ralf