Also nearby is a Greene Turtle Sports Bar
21035 Dulles Town Cir, Sterling, VA 20166

Looks like all 3 options are about the same distance away for Robert.

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Glenn Waldron
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 10:30 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [osg-users] OSG gathering during my visit to
Virginia in December

Gents,
A couple options that are close by for a beer or three..

Lost Rhino Brewing - microbrewery, smaller and probably quieter
21730 Red Rum Dr #142, Ashburn, VA 20147

Buffalo Wing Factory - decent local beer selection (MD/VA), average food
22034 Shaw Rd, Sterling, VA 20164

Glenn Waldron

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

        Hi Jeremy,

        On 12 December 2017 at 18:36, Jeremy Smith <jeremy.s.sm...@leidos.com>
wrote:
        > One of my coworkers replied on Monday but is still waiting approval.
        >
        > A few of us are interested in meeting up. Thursday evening would work
best. We know the area well and can pick a venue. Let us know!

        Excellent, Thursday is the evening that Pelican Mapping guys can make
        as well.  No suggestions on venue yet so happy to hear about
        suggestions.

        FYI, I'm stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Sitirling:

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/virginia/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-sterling-dulles-airport-IADSLDT/index.html

<http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/virginia/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-sterling-dulles-airport-IADSLDT/index.html>

        I have a car, but fancy a beer so walking distance or an uber would be
good.