Hi Robert, Community,

I was experimenting with RTT and for debug I turn the
renderTargetImplementation for the Camera to be
osg::Camera::SEPARATE_WINDOW - just to see what I am rendering into my
FBOs. Since there were dozen of Cameras involved (intentionally) I was
expecting lots of windows to open - but my app opened even more then
expected. I was not able  to trace it down why, but the same happens when I
run 'osgprerender --window' which leads to open 2 windows for the same
Camera with this output:

osgprerender --window
void StateSet::setGlobalDefaults() ShaderPipeline disabled.
void StateSet::setGlobalDefaults() ShaderPipeline disabled.
ContextData::incrementContextIDUsageCount(0) to 2
ContextData::incrementContextIDUsageCount(0) to 3

XUbuntu 16.4
OSG master
NVIDIA 384.130

Is this expected? Thanks a bunch for any insight!

Cheers,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick