We are trying to run the graphics debugger called 'RenderDoc'.  It's spitting
out an error message after we create a window and it's device context.  I've
been looking through the osg code to find a function called
CreateContextAttribs().  I can't seem to locate it. My idea is to override
where it's used or refactor something into the code where we can call the
function ourselves.

In the meantime, I'm setting the traits->glContextVersion = "3.3" in our
graphics application but RenderDoc is still shouting "Context not created via
CreateContextAttribs.  Capturing disabled."

-M

Marlin Rowley
Software Engineer, Staff
[cid:image002.jpg@01D39374.DEC5A2E0]