Hi All,

Last one!! I have tagged the 3.6.4 release candidate 9.

https://github.com/openscenegraph/OpenSceneGraph/tree/OpenSceneGraph-3.6.4-rc9

Just a few changes, listed below.  Key one is that I've tweaked how the
osgTest/DefaultFont is managed, moving the instance into the
osgDB::ObjectCache so it can be centrally managed, and I also wired up
osgViewer/Renderer.cpp so that it calls the Registry::releaseGLObjects()
and hence ObjectCache::releaseGLObjects().   These changes are done to
tighten up the release of GL objects that might otherwise slip through the
gaps.

Please test the above tag or the OpenSceneGraph-3.6 branch and let us know
of success or failure on this thread so we know how we are doing.

My plan is tag the final 3.6.4 release tomorrow.

+Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:58:17 +0100
+Author : Robert Osfield
+Changed the #extension enable
+
+Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:10:01 +0100
+Author : Robert Osfield
+Change the DefaultFont so that it's managemed via the ObjectCache to enabl
it to be release and cleared in a central manner. Added call to
Registry::releaseGLObjects() to osgViewer/Renderer.cpp to enable automatic
clean up of objects in the ObjectCache and hence DefaultFont.

+
+Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:48:21 +0100
+Author : Robert Osfield
+Added readObject() implementations
+
+Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:39:34 +0100
+Author : Robert Osfield
+Added ReaderWriterOBJ::readObject(..) implementations to address issue
with using osgconv
+
+Mon, 22 Jul 2019 19:22:16 +0100
+Author : Robert Osfield