Hi,
I connect using Microsoft RDP from Windows 10 to Windows 10 and from Mac OS
X 10.15 to Windows 10 and I can verify that my shaders work fine using OSG
3.6.4 when running my application over RDP.
The Windows 10 machine I am connecting to is using an nVidia graphics card
and as far as OSG is concerned it sees OpenGL as if I was running "locally"

However, if you are connecting to a Windows 7 machine ( even if it has the
same nVidia card), however, it all falls apart. Using RDP OSG only sees the
default MS Windows OpenGL, v1.1... thus shaders won't work and OSG 3.6.4 is
non-functional.

Andrew