Maybe you can try to write out the Node to .osgt just after you read it,
and compare the result between the working and non working version.
Also to try: write out the options string; maybe other options have changed
as well?
The change in options suggests that you are somehow running different code,
or have different environment settings (OSG_OPTIMIZER=OFF maybe?).
I know very little about Qt and cannot reproduce your problem, I can do
little more than provide hints for you to search on.
Laurens.