On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 13:08, merspieler <merspie...@airmail.cc> wrote:

> What about those who can't use the google mailing list?

I'm sorry I can't support folks for free on a platform that is requiring so
much of time to keep free of spam/misuse. I've supported this osg-users
mailing list for free for 20 years, unfortunately it's now become
impractical to continue support.  I wouldn't be taking this step if it
hasn't become a serious issue at my end.

As for can't use a google group, could you explain what issues you have
with subscribing and using the google group?  Perhaps others can help
suggest a way to use it.