Are you using multiple monitors?  I believe that there is a new option
in nvidia-settings to select the synchronized display(s?).  I had to
roll back to the 8178 driver because of some texture corruption issues
with my app that I haven't tracked down yet.

There were also some recent G-Sync updates for framelock that may have
affected the sync behavior.  One of the changes was the ability to
enable/disable multiple connected displays as frame sync clients.
We've been having problems getting the frame lock working on new
Quadro 4500s we just installed in the tiled display wall in our lab
(we had 3000Gs working previously).

Leif