Hi all,

I recently started playing around with OT/P/OSG on my new MacBook Pro and have a few questions regarding Producer apps on MacOS X that I hope people with more Apple experience than I can answer.

- the examples all don't have keyboard or mouse focus, i.e. I can't switch on wire-frame mode, quit, etc. I'm also unable move or bring the window to the foreground. The mouse only works when I press the button.

- the OpenGL debugger is unable to attach to the window. Is Producer maybe using X11 instead of a native solution? (This is just a wild guess.)

I've compiled OT/P/OSG as regular libraries/headerfiles using the Makefiles and didn't use Xcode if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,
/Ulrich