Hello all,

   I’m having some trouble getting my AnimationPathCallback to actually play. I can successfully create a path, query different time steps, etc., but when added to an AnimationPathCallback nothing happens. (I have been using “osganimate.cpp” as reference.) Here’s the basic code I’ve been using.

-------------

m_camera_path; // already initialized AnimationPath

m_path_callback = new osg::AnimationPathCallback(m_camera_path,0.0,1.0);

osg::PositionAttitudeTransform* p_xform = new osg::PositionAttitudeTransform();

p_xform->setUpdateCallback(m_path_callback);

osg::Node* model = osgDB::readNodeFile("data/box.osg");

p_xform->addChild(model);

root_node->addChild(p_xform);

sceneview->update();

Am I missing something here? Thanks.