Ok, I did that allready in
class updateTankPosCallback : public osg::NodeCallback

but  it didn't work using:

  terrainNormal = heightTestResults.getWorldIntersectNormal();
  angle = terrainNormal.y();
                tankXform->setAttitude(osg::Quat(osg::DegreesToRadians(angle),
osg::Vec3(0,0,1) ) );

Maybe someone spots an error ?

http://gabdab.altervista.org/varie/collision.cpp

Thanks

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >     Thanks Ulrich,
> > that helps.
> > My problem now is how to find the terrain normal , any hint ?
>
> That depends greatly on the way your terrain is stored. If you have a
> mesh/geometry you could use the IntersectVisitor and shoot straight down
> from your current position. This will give you the intersection point
> and the normal at that point.
>
> /ulrich

 Sponsor:
 Vinci 100 giorni di Sheba: In palio tanti set di prodotti Sheba per la
gioia del tuo gatto!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5267&d=20060722