Hi,

according to grep, that is indeed the only place I call it. I am only
using a single context, so I'm not sure if the usage would change for
multiple contexts.

rgds
jp

Gian Lorenzetto wrote:
> Thanks for that. So is that the only time you call SetCurrent()? I'm calling
> it in my render method (called from OnIdle), as well as before my
> initialisation code (which is actually not required now ...), but not in the
> OnPaint handler.
>
> To be honest I never really worried too much about it as it has always
> worked, but perhaps I'm misusing SetCurrent in some way.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.