Yep windows generates a lot intermediate files in debug mode, pdb file, etc

The wrappers are abig part of the problem they create huge files in debug

If your not using wrappers remove them from your project files, this will
make a big difference

Best Regards

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson
Email         : gordon.tomlinson @ overwatch.com
YIM/AIM       : Gordon3dBrit
MSN IM        : Gordon3dBrit @ 3dscenegraph.com

Telephone (Cell): (+1) 214-477-8914
Telephone (Work): (+1) 703-437-7651
"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura