About this problem I’ve been talking about this days, It’s solved,  not technologically.

I just updated my osg from version 1.1 to 1.2 and everything goes well

What I want to know is the differences between the event handling of version 1.1’s GA and that of version 1.2’s, which fixed my problem.

Thanks.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of xiaoshuxing
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:49 AM
To: 'osg users'
Subject: RE: [osg-users] qt4osg exception

I found something about the “Unhandled exception at virtual address in executable: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location virtual address” caused by event handling from the Microsoft msdn ---- “http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811193”

I don’t quite understand the details of OSG’s event handling, so I don’t know whether there’s a possibility that this situation may happen.

And the osgqt4 example is downloaded from “ http://www.openscenegraph.org/osgwiki/pmwiki.php/Community/WindowingToolkits ”, this toolkit didn’t use osgProducer, so I don’t know whether the events in QT window environment will affect the working of osgGA::EventQueue.

I’ve established the scenegraph successfully in Microsoft windows environment, and I found it’s really convenient to use OSG.  Now I’m doing some transplanting job to the QT environment,  I just really don’t know how to solve this problem. So any help will be great appreciated. Thanks in advance.