Hi Paul,

osgGA isn't a NodeKit (it doesn't extend the scene graph) so shouldn't be required as a dependency for any of the plugins.

Reviewing the src/osgPlugin/osg GNUmakefile I see that it uses OSG_LIBS, and its definition in the Make/makedefs includes osgGA.  The .osg plugin really shouldn't include this so I'll tweak the makefile and check it in to CVS.

Robert.