John

I had a similar problem, which if I remember correctly was fixed by adding a call to the function that displays the scenegraph in the DoPaint() function of the CView.

Alan

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi John,

I no nothing about MFC so can comment on specifics.  In the past I tried integrating QT3 with osgProducer but it didn't work out well due to isses with resizing amoung other things.  In the end just integating with SceneView worked out well, but this does entail updating things like Viewport's and projection matrices mannually when the window resizes, there is little you can do to avoid this as SceneView is completely anware of windowing API.

Robert.