Forgot to say... you need FLTK.

-don

On 9/25/06, Don Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Eric,

You seem to bring out my examples from your questions.  Check this one:

 http://www.andesengineering.com/misc/bobby.zip

This shows the effect of heirarchical arrangement of transforms. The application will show a (crudely drawn) robot looking creature with controls for each of the joints where matrix transforms are located.

-don