On 10/2/06, Jeremy Moles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, adding false as the last argument worked. I had actually tried that
about five minutes before you posted it the first time, although I was
just "trying things" to see what would happen. :)

The false disables the automatic update of the input range when resize events occur, since Producer's mouse input range in governed via InputArea or defaulting to non dimensional - which obviously don't change as the window size changes!

Other windowing toolkits don't have this feature so mouse events always come inline with window size so it makes sense to keep the window rectangle and the input range in sync.