Hi J.P,
The lines suggested by Robert work fine. By the way, I don't understand why, but it work.
The PB with the texture and the picking was a migration problem in my code.
Now all is OK.
Thak you very much,
Gines.

J.P. Delport a écrit :
Hi,

by:
"by the textures are not OK, the picking (Intercept) don't work,...."

do you mean that the textures looks right, but the picking is broken?
If so, you might want to try the newest CVS version of OSG.

The crash in your Debug build, does it occur with or without the added
lines suggested by Robert?

jp

gines belando wrote:

Hi,
I have a look in the thread "Problems loading...".
I have added in the code this lines suggested by Robert:
    sceneview->setInitVisitor(new

osgUtil::GLObjectsVisitor(osgUtil::GLObjectsVisitor::COMPILE_STATE_ATTRIBUTES));

My app don't crash now wtih this, by the textures are not OK, the
picking (Intercept) don't work,....
I have done on a Debug build and the crash occurs at the line 695 file
osg/Texture
glBindTexture(_target, _id);
My configuration is PC Bi-Xeon, Windows XP SP2, Nvidia quadro FX4400,
driver 91.36_forceware_quadro_winxp2k_english_whql.
Gines.

J.P. Delport a écrit :

Hi,

have a look at the workarounds suggested in the thread
"Problems loading 3DS files since OSG 1.1" and report if it works for
you. Could you also elaborate on your configuration, OS, Video Card,
Drivers.

jp

gines belando wrote:

Hello,
I'm porting my app from OSG 1.0 to OSG 1.2.
I use QT V3 and MSVC6.
The application crash now on the culling stage on binding the textures.
I can reproduce this with the Glut simple example with a little model.
Must we add some initialisations on OSG 1.2 ?
Can you help me?
Regards,
Gines.

begin:vcard

fn;quoted-printable:Gines Belando

n;quoted-printable:Belando;Gines

org;quoted-printable:THALES AIRBORNE SYSTEMS;DT/ISA

adr;quoted-printable:;;;;;;

email;internet;quoted-printable:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

title;quoted-printable:

tel;work;quoted-printable:01 34 59 66 78

tel;fax;quoted-printable:

tel;pager;quoted-printable:

tel;home;quoted-printable:

tel;cell;quoted-printable: