Or why not try osgAR?

http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/ael/resources/osgar.html

Hello Fernando,

You might want to take a look at the amire(authoring mixed reality) project,
it does a whole lot more than what you want, but it definitely has an
ARToolkit + OSG integration …

The last time I worked on the project has been three years ago, so I'm not
sure what happened to it afterwards … but you can find it in sourceforge:

http://amire.sourceforge.net/

I hope that helps,

Best

Frank