Thanks Robert,
Is there a place where I can download the VS8 specific dependencies or do I have to recompile everything myself?

On 11/6/06, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Calin,

Are you using VS7.x dependencies within VS8.x?  Have a look through
the last few months  mailing list archives on this topic.  Basically
you can't mix binaries between VS versions, they arn't binary
compatible.

Robert.