-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mike mike
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:45
To: osg-users@openscenegraph.net
Subject: [osg-users] How to resolve link errors?

Hello guys,

I am a newbie to OSG .  I encounter the following errors:
1. "DataSet.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol..... " when
building core_osgTerrain, osgWrapper_osgTerrain..
2. "ReaderWriterGDAL.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol...."
when building osgPlugin_gdal

attached are the error logs.

can anyone advise me how to overcome these errors ?

michael