And you do of course know about the following tools:

http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/index.php?src=gazebo
http://www.pyrorobotics.org/?page=The_20Pyrobot_20Simulator

They are Robot simulation environments, I think most of them use ODE.

I know there are a few more, but I couldnt recall the names of them right now...

/Anders