In fact you're right I made the combination of node mask one for the node
0x2 and the other for the traversal 0x1 and it works. Sorry it was a mistake
in my code.
Tanks.

2006/12/4, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 12/4/06, amalric alexandre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the problem is that I don't want to make 2 subsgraph, except if there is
no
> other way, I just want to not intersect some node by the pickvisitor.

You almost certainly already have two subgraphs, one for the 3D scene,
one for the HUD, both under a single group.  Just traverse the 3D
subgraph.

Node masks should also work, just step through things with a debugger
to see where things have gone amiss.