Hi Ole-Morten,

On 1/9/07, Ole-Morten Duesund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Was afraid of that. Anyone know what'd have to be done with the
wrappers/introspections stuff to extend it?

I'm not familiar with the internals of genwrapper - Marco Jez's tool
for generating the wrappers, so can't comment on how to extend beyond
getting your hands ditry with the code on figuring out yourself :-)

One thing I can suggest is a work around - to put the push_back or add
into the public interface of the  the Array and then rerun genwrapper.
This is the hacky way though...

Hopefully Marco will be lurky and not too busy and will be able to
comment on the better way of tackling it.