Hello,

I have a bunch of .ive files with embedded JPEG textures that were
compressed using DXT1 compression.  I want to extract the texture images
back out into JPEG files.  I know this is possible when the textures are
uncompressed, all one needs to do is get the osg::Image pointer and call
osgDB::writeImageFile.  This method doesn't work with compressed
textures.  Is there a way to extract compressed textures back into their
native format?  Obviously I don't expect to get the same resolution
back, I just want them back as JPEG files.

Thanks a lot,

Greg