thanks a lot thats work, but I would like to do automaticly after a
call function
how to simulate the space touch??

thanks

On 1/30/07, Jeremy L. Moles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 23:32 +0100, elekis wrote:
> hi, for a project, I use the default osgProducer like that:
>
>   viewer.setUpViewer(osgProducer::Viewer::STANDARD_SETTINGS);
>    viewer.setSceneData( root );
>
>    viewer.realize();
>
>    while( !viewer.done() )
>    {
>       viewer.sync();
>       viewer.update();
>       viewer.frame();
>    }
>
> it's very perfect for what I need except for one thing. when I move
> some object they can go out of the vision of the camera.
> is it possible to recalculate the entiere box of the all the scene and
> say that to viewer ?? or for that it's a obligation to have a camera
> with a config, etc..Etc...

If you're really using the Producer viewer AND haven't changed any of
the event handling stuff (and you appear to be calling setUpViewer), I
think all you would need to do is press the SpaceBar. :)