Hi André,

On 2/15/07, André Garneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The test results I reported yesterday were done against the Win32 files I
just submitted; it works in SingleThreaded mode, but not in the other modes.
So I guess the answer is yes, assuming other issues explain the crash in
non-single-threaded mode.

Thanks for the testing.  I can't really guess at what might be up on
the multi-threaded side, could it be a driver issue?  An OSG issue?

I currently have my machine setup with just one screen and change it
to dual GPU dual screen and reset osgprerender --window across
multiple screens to see if I can get a crash there, as all threading
models are currently working fine for me when using a single screen.