On 2/15/07, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Obviously the Optimizer isn't checking for presence of descriptions
when deciding whether it can optimizer away a node.  It does check for
a number of parameters such as callbaks, so adding a test for
descriptions should be easy.

I have just looked at the Optimizer and there is code already in place
to detect the use of description fields relating to the
isPermissibleOperation codes.  I can't spot why its not taking affect
in the flatten static transforms, and I'm so overloaded right now I
simply can't take on yet another debugging task so could you guys
chase this one up.