Hi,

you could look at gdal_merge

I've used it on Linux as e.g.:

gdal_merge.py -o merged.tif `find . -name "*.dt1"`

then you only have to supply the merged names to osgdem.

cheers
jp

Wojciech Lewandowski wrote:
> Thanks, I will do it if there is no other option. I hoped that maybe
> GDAL has undocumented support for such filelists ;-).
>
> Cheers,
> Wojtek
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Osfield"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> files. Only .aux files should be passed as arguments. .rrd and .dems
>>> cause
>>> crash when we use -d directory option. On the other hand .dem files
>>> cannot
>>> be removed from this directory because they are indirectly used by
>>> GDAL when
>>> .aux are loaded.
>>>
>>> Any workaround ideas ?
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Wojtek Lewandowski

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.