HI Mike,

I have re-reun the the propdel and propset on all the examples, could
you test and provide feedback.

Cheers,
Robert.

On 2/23/07, Mike Wittman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, Robert.  That worked in part, but it looks like the change did
not take on the 77 .dsp's in the attached file.  I'm not well versed in
SVN, so I'm not sure why it would have failed only on some files...

-Mike

svn:eol-style
> > > property.
CRLF