Hi bm,
None of that is very useful but it is fun to play with, so I thought I'd share it with the group.

i saw the video and i like to see artistic uses of OSG. Even if it is mostly just for fun so it shows how powerful OSG is to make demos, pre-process images etc.

I remember i did some experiments like this last year, using the Evolution UC-33 Midi-Controller (which has good support under linux) to control my osg-scene. Using a MIDI-Sequencer (I'm using seq24) , all osg-inputs from the UC-33 was recorded in realtime and could be manipulated for a nice playback session.

So even if MIDI is old stuff, I could very easy syncronize the visual scene and some midi-soundgenerators doing principial live performances etc..

cool stuff,  Markus