On 2/26/07, elekis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
everything work perfecly.

thanks all for your help.

for osgProducer. the fact is in a first time I used osgProducer cause he is
in tutorial
http://www.nps.navy.mil/cs/sullivan/osgtutorials/ (I really
thing it's a bad tutorial cause he has no osg_ptr and use osgProducer)

This a rather old tutorials I'm afraid.

Now I have to use a other osg::viewer cause I wanna use an other framework a
little more powerful (GTK or QT, better GTK , but more complicate to use I
thing)

osgViewer should never be more complicated than the equivilant in
osgProducer, and often will be more straight forward.

Integration with the likes ot GTK or QT has been done with
osgViewer::SimpleViewer but not full integration with the more
powerful osgViewer::Viewer and CompositeViewer classes yet, this will
come soon though.  If only I could clone myself they'd be here
already...