HI Markus,

On 2/26/07, Markus Hein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
to make the installation process simple for novice users (apt-get
install gl2benchmark)

you can be sure that the HUD permanetly shows "OpenSceneGraph" in big
letters :-)

the source has info and a  link to  www.openscenegraph.org

the main intention is to distribute  a replacement for the known
glxgears program, often misinterpreted as 'a benchmark' from novice
users to measure their systems.

Based on OSG, modern OpenGL and Hardware features can be tested.

I would love to see a good benchmark suit based on the OSG.  I'm not
sure our data is a good base for this though, you really want
something a bit larger.

I'd like to see a refresh of the OpenSceneGraph-Data in this direction
too.  Perhaps its time to make a call for cool models :-)

How far advanced are you with gl2benchmark?  What is your delivery schedule?