Hi Brian,

On 2/26/07, Brian Keener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a general note, I am not familiar with Windows Remote Terminal, and
> don't know whether one should expect it to work or not. I'd recommend
> trying other OpenGL apps through it and see what happens.

I wasn't sure myself if it should be expected to work or not either.  My real
reason for posting was to ponder that question but also to see if possibly OSG
should have the logic to kick to compatibility mode as Producer was doing which
would then enable it to run in the Remote Terminal environment as well.

If users need it, and it can be implemented neatly then I have no
problem with adding support for this in GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp.  Its
up to you Windows developers to push ahead with it though :-)