Thanks!

On 3/6/07, Thibault Genessay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Calin

On 3/7/07, Calin Negru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I get 2D images moving on the screen? I managed to display a
> static HUD however I can't figure out how to get the cursor graphics moving
> on screen. I took glance  at  osgcatch but the code is too complicated (and
> I'm looking for a quick fix ).
> To set the HUD position on the screen I feed a osg::geometry object
> with  a coordinates array. Is there a way to move the geometry position at
> runtime?

You can just add your geode - the one that contains your geometry - as a
child of a MatrixTransform or PositionAttitudeTransform. Then moving your
HUD around only takes a change in the Matrix/Vec3-Quat of the transform
node. You have to do this change during the update() phase of the main loop;
using an update callback is probably the best way. Have a look at the
osggeometry example: it has a moving background that uses this technique.

--
Thibault

Calin Negru