-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 1:09 AM
To: osg users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Viewer crash in osg/Geometry.cpp

Hi Andrew,

Just add debugging code into the core OSG to monitor the data such as
in the Geometry::drawImplementation(), or write a custom
Registry::ReadFileCallback that runs a custom NodeVisitor that checks
all the geometry on load.  The osgUtil::Optimizer has lots of  cusotm
NodeVisitor that would serve as a good template for finding the
geometry.

Robert.