I think he refers to the fact that Collada does support skinning and
skeleton animation together with just about everything else.
To get an efficient pipeline one would like to avoid 19 different file
formats just to get a character to move around.
There are already exporters for collada, so its more of a matter of
writing a CA library that makes use of it.
But as it is a rather large task, we are very thankful to Bruno for
writing the initial version.
And for everyone else that keeps it going.

/Anders