Hi Harash,

Once the view is running its threads it isn't appropriate to
dynamically add a new View, so what you need to do is call
viewer.stopThreading(), add the view then call startThreading().

There is one proviso though, I haven't actually tried this with
CompositeViewer yet, is still a pretty new class.  If it doesn't work
we'll need to modify the osgmultiplecameras example to do dynamic
addition/removal of Views, then I can pick up the case at my end and
tweak things so they work, be it modifications to the example or
perhaps to the CompositeViewer implementation itself.

Robert.