My program runs well under my system, but can't run under VMWARE workstation, and give me these outputs:

Windows Error #127: [Screen #0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat() - wglChoosePixelFormatARB extension not found. Reason: Can't find specified program. (Note: I translate this from Chinese words "找不到指定的程序。" to English)

Windows Error #127: [Screen #0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat() - wglChoosePixelFormatARB extension not found. Reason: Can't find specified program.

Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel format found based on traits specified
Windows Error #127: [Screen #0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat() - wglChoosePixelFormatARB extension not found. Reason: Can't find specified program.

Windows Error #127: [Screen #0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat() - wglChoosePixelFormatARB extension not found. Reason: Can't find specified program.

Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel format found based on traits specified
  GraphicsWindow has not been created successfully.
Viewer::realize() - failed to set up any windows
Warning: deleting still referenced object 0012FEC4 of type 'class osg::Referenced *'
         the final reference count was 1, memory corruption possible.

I think the problem aims at the lack of OpenGL ARB extension support by VMWARE SVGA Driver. I look up the OpenGL Extensions with OpenGL Extensions Viewer, it gives me this report:

System Info
Windows XP Professional

Vendor
Microsoft Corporation
1.1.0

Renderer
GDI Generic

Extensions
GL_EXT_bgra
GL_EXT_paletted_texture
GL_WIN_swap_hint

Core features

v1.1 (100 % - 7/7)
v1.2 (12 % - 1/8)
v1.3 (0 % - 0/9)
v1.4 (0 % - 0/15)
v1.5 (0 % - 0/3)
v2.0 (0 % - 0/10)
v2.1 (0 % - 0/3)
OpenGL driver version check (Current: 1.1.0, Latest known: 1.1.0):
Latest version of display drivers found

According the database, you are running the latest display drivers for your video card.
No ICD registry entry

The current OpenGL driver doesn't expose the SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows (NT)/CurrentVersion/OpenGLDrivers registry entry. Unable to detect the driver version, driver revision name and filename.
No hardware support

Your current video configuration DOES NOT support hardware accelerated OpenGL.
No compiled vertex array support

This may cause performance loss in some applications.
No multitexturing support

This may cause performance loss in some applications.
No secondary color support

Some applications may not render polygon highlights correctly.
No S3TC compression support

This may cause performance loss in some applications.
No texture edge clamp support

This feature adds clamping control to edge texel filtering. Some programs may not render textures correctly (black line on borders.)
No vertex program support

This feature enables vertex programming (equivalent to DX8 Vertex Shader.) Some current or future OpenGL programs may require this feature.
No fragment program support

This feature enables per pixel programming (equivalent to DX9 Pixel Shader.) Some current or future OpenGL programs may require this feature.
No OpenGL Shading Language support

This may break compatibility for applications using per pixel shading.
No Frame buffer object support

This may break compatibility for applications using render to texture functions.
Few texture units found

This may slow down some applications using fragment programs or extensive texture mapping.
Extension verification:
GL_EXT_color_subtable was not found, but has the entry point glColorSubTableEXT
Report say the OpenGL driver is Microsoft Software Emulation driver in which no OpenGL extensions exists. It just like a refresh install Windows XP without any manufacture provided drivers.
My program is just a generic OpenGL program and use no extentions. Can I turn off extentions support by OSG, or some other ways to workaround this problem, so I can use my program even on Microsoft Software driver!
Thanks very much for your reply!!!